Terms of sale
- notarial sales contract under the law of obligations – to be concluded within one month, plus payment of 10% of the sales price.
- notarial real right contract ― concluded upon completion of the building, plus payment of the remaining 90% of the sales price. Possession of apartment ownership is transferred to the buyer within five working days after the conclusion of the real right contract.
Sales price of the apartment includes:
- interior finishing,
- connection to the water supply and sewerage main network,
- connection to the electric network,
- in-apartment readiness to connect to the communication network
- parking place for 1 car
Sales price of the apartment does not include:
- notary fees and state duties applicable on the transaction (to be paid by the buyer),
- fee for connecting to communications services and security service.
The developer reserves the right to change the price of unsold apartments.
Note All photos and graphic materials are illustrative.